sample job info ..
Tribute Portfolio – SMS social media manager
The Tribute Portfolio features a select group of independent partner hotels, each with its own personality, experience, style and features. Located in emerging neighborhoods and cities around the world, Tribute guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles and serve as a beacon for likeminded individuals. Be a part of our team and help us create new communities all over the world.
The Manager of eCommerce and Digital sits at the intersection between Marriott International’s eCommerce, marketing, and global distribution strategies. This role helps their property effectively pull through the sales, marketing, and customer engagement activities that drive awareness and profitability. This role will also manage overall activation of their property strategies in owned and third party electronic channels (Marriott, multi-lingual global sites, OTAs, meta search sites, search engines, and other eMarketing vehicles). This role will work to increase revenue, grow market share and create a compelling experience that steers customers towards booking on our direct online property channels. The Manager of eCommerce and Digital serves as a thought leader to their hotel’s marketing, sales, and revenue management teams, providing local area and country-wide insight to enhance their digital experience. To this end, he/she will be in touch with their regional eCommerce and Digital Services team on a regular basis to make sure they are fully activated and optimized on Marriott and appropriate in-language global sites. The role partners hand in hand with their colleagues in the cluster marketing team to engage current and would-be customers with targeted messaging that’s relevant, on-brand, and genuinely engaging. From time to time this role also provides eCommerce communication, training, education, reporting and analysis to digital, marketing, and sales teams on property.
Education and Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in eCommerce, Marketing, Business Administration or related major and 4 years experience in the sales, marketing, digital, eCommerce or related professional area; hospitality marketing or agency experience preferred
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in eCommerce, Marketing, Business Administration or related major; 2 years experience in the sales, marketing, digital, eCommerce or related professional area; hospitality marketing or agency experience preferred.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Digital and eDistribution Strategy Execution
- Executes appropriate on-strategy eCommerce priorities and tactics.
- Coordinates with the Director of Sales and Marketing and/or the Director of eCommerce and Digital Services to validate and track ecommerce goals for the hotel.
- Reviews hotel progress against established goals periodically, provides reporting and analysis, and troubleshoots performance issues.
- Manages budgets for eCommerce activities.
- Follows and tracks progress on quarterly game plans for hotel by identifying key focus for the coming months.
- Collaborates closely with Directors of Field Marketing (DFMs), and cluster Marketing and Communication teams to execute online Brand Marketing strategies and plans for the hotel.
Digital Acquisition Marketing
- Coordinates execution of online marketing efforts through approved agencies/vendors and Marriott Digital Services team.
- Works with regional eCommerce team to optimize Paid Search performance.
- Manages the PLUS Platform for participating hotels in the area/cluster.
- Executes online marketing activities in partnership with hotel and cluster Marketing leaders (e.g., loading Marriott Hotel Website deals, Group Deals, Group Value Dates, email marketing and affiliate marketing).
- Assures that hotel websites on Marriott and global sites are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines.
- Identifies hotel-specific online digital activation needs (e.g., local channels to focus marketing efforts through).
Hotel Web Site Content Optimization
- Conducts regular audits of Marriott and individual Hotel Websites to verify each hotel is optimized for high quality custom images, content, links, and accurate translations; works with hotels on corrective action where necessary.
- Serves as the EPIC/Vignette administrator for the hotel(s).
- Provides consultation to hotel digital marketing teams in developing hotel website modules for Spa, Golf, Food & Beverage and weddings.
- Manages the pull-through and activation of key corporate eCommerce projects (e.g., new Marriott Hotel Websites, new field SEO service, and similar corporate e-services).
- Uses B2B e-tools to grow online bookings for Group and Corporate business in cluster hotels.
- Identifies and implements efforts to drive online awareness and bookings for hotel F&B outlets.
OTAs and Meta Search Channel Optimization
- Verifies that all hotels within their region/cluster are participating in relevant, approved echannels.
- Regularly audits content, images, and star ratings on OTAs and Meta Search sites, and works with hotels to make appropriate corrections.
- Partners with cluster and area marketing teams to define and execute the hotel OTA merchandising plan(s).
- Identifies and executes hotel/cluster/area OTA marketing and merchandising tactics as needed (e.g. Agoda newsletter, Expedia TravelAds, etc.).
- May also co-manage soft-dollar marketing budget for domestic OTAs with the eDistribution Team.
- Builds strong domestic relationships with the top 2-3 OTA partners.
- Collaborates with hotel and regional Revenue Leaders to review hotel performance on eChannels.
Marketing and Communication Partnership
- Assists in the development and execution of the cluster marketing plan (e.g. retargeting campaign, OTA marketing, etc.).
- Develops the offer landing page on Marriott for cluster offers.
- Identifies and obtains Marriott and OTA marketing and merchandising placements as appropriate.
- Creates mini-sites for domestic segment marketing efforts where needed (e.g. MICE or Weddings).
Opening Hotel Support
- Collaborates with Field Marketing to develop, recommend and execute the opening S&M plan for the hotel.
- Sets up the Marriott Hotel Web Site.
- Activates the hotel for sale on approved OTAs.
- Shop hotel to verify published rate and OTA rates are set up correctly.
- Work with brand marketing team to position the hotel on digital channels.
- Works with marketing and sales teams to plan the pre-opening budget and execute the budget according to what is best for the brand, region.
- Acts as a point of contact for agencies reaching out for information about the hotel and redirect them to the right person to speak with.
- Creates online press releases and helps with property SEO to drive awareness to hotel.
- Helps set digital sales goals for new opens in partnership with sales and revenue management.
eCommerce Communication and Training
- Uses the eCommerce Resource guide.
- Trains and educates cluster and/or hotel-level managers on how to activate their hotel eCommerce and digital marketing strategy.
- Delivers eCommerce training, presentations, and workshops to region, cluster and hotel-level associates and management in partnership with cluster/regional marketing teams.
- Serves as cluster-level point-person for Marriott’s eCommerce strategy.
- Builds solid relationships with ADSMs, GMs, cluster Marketing and Revenue Management teams (where relevant) to raise their awareness, understanding, and motivation to e-activate their hotels.
- Participates in regularly-scheduled global and regional eCommerce and Marketing web conferences and calls to review performance, share best practices, and troubleshoot issues.
- Delivers a monthly report and newsletter, and hosts a monthly webinar, for hotels.
- Develops other cluster-level eCommerce communications, as appropriate.
- Stay up-to-date on and communicate industry and competitive trends, with a focus on the domestic online travel landscape.
Walt Disney Jakarta:
Provide support in the processing of Administration functions for Indonesia licensees and key retailers
– Monitoring and reporting annual merchandise & product development of licensees to Category Manager to ensure that all merchandise product development meet launch date & marketing timeline
– Working closely with licensees and retailers to support their needs and communicate to category manager, creative, finance, and marketing team
– Support administration work for key retailers and support category manager including follow up merchandising and production plan, maintaining suppliers, retail and marketing
– Provide sales, royalty, distribution and marketing data to category manager for data analysing
– Liaise with other lines of businesses (outside Soft-line) and Disney departments to maximize synergy activity support for licensees & retailers
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies.
Job ID: 516587BR
Location: Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Brand: Walt Disney International
Date posted: 01/03/2018
PT Space Kreatif Indonesia
spacemarket .co. id
The Research Chef position with is responsible for producing irresistible products with us. This individual will work collaboratively with suppliers, co-packers, to develop new foods with incredible taste and a uniquely food and beverages! The ideal person for this position will be a combination of a food scientist and a chef, with a strong understanding of the business and the industry. Most importantly, this person will be a foodie, who loves to try new foods from different cultures, and will refuse to settle for mediocre products. This person must have the ability to articulate what foods have irresistible taste and why they will appeal to our consumers. This position will report to the Leader and have a close working relationship with the CEO and marketing function.
– Dedicated to developing consumer insight driven recipes by combining customer/segment knowledge with culinary experience.
– Work closely with marketing teams to understand product concepts and develop recipes, prototypes, and finished products from them.
– Provide support as a culinary consultant, provide insight through the development process, demonstrate an understanding of culinary trends.
– Articulate ideas to various audiences in a clear and concise manner and must possess skills to understand and communicate appeal of new product creations.
– Maintain and develop solid working relationships with suppliers, and co-manufacturers.
– Develop and document culinary prototypes that meet project deliverables, and/or contribute to the creation and execution of a stronger platform strategy.
– Provide guidance and leadership to Food Science team to ensure final product stays true to the culinary concept.
– Travel to suppliers, co-manufactuers, culinary institutes, competions, etc. to enable recipe development and revisions.
– Develop and prepare prototypes/recipes and presentations for strategic internal meetings.
– Thorough knowledge of food preparation and presentation
– Development and preparation of bench-top prototypes
– Knowledge of current culinary trends
– Evaluation of prototypes using sensory, physical, and/or analytical method
– Have the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
– Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
– Demonstrated project management capabilities
– Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills
– Exposure to a range of food product forms and processes.
PT Space Kreatif Indonesia
spacemarket .co. id